Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Day Forty-Three: And Now a Word from Our Appliances

So, the whole construction thing is a little on the slow side lately. Sure, the Electrician is electrifying and the Plumber is plumbing and the Builder is building stuff. But wires and pipes sticking out of walls may or may not be riveting photos on the blog.

Note: Not.

So, today we will discuss ... appliances, which may be sitting in my garage just waiting!

First, the great love of my life...



Welcome Thermador Built-in Refrigerator!

And then, in no preferential order, my other buddies.


I've got two of these babies.
Convection everything, meat probe, Whatnot
Six Burners of Love on my Thermador Gas Rangetop





My Haier Dishwasher.
Just the thought of a dishwasher again makes me giddy!



Microwave Drawer! Awesome Concept.


The Hub's Great Joy.
Electrolux Icon Trash Compactor. His life is Complete.

Someday in the not too distant future, I shall be doing dishes and laundry at the same time ... and NOT in the same sink!

Sweet!

2 comments: