Sunday, July 8, 2012

Day 62: I'm Living in a Bubblegum Factory!

After spending a few delightful days in Houston with the Little Grand and after spending a few delightful days at home with The Big Grand and after spending a few deplorable days on my deathbed, I have risen from the ashes to find that I live in a Bubble Gum Factory!

Note: Whoever said that orange was the new pink was seriously disturbed.

It almost looks tasty enough to eat!

Another benefit is that the room gives my complexion a decidedly rosy glow!



Just little old me getting acquainted with a stack of hardwood flooring.

And tomorrow? Well, tomorrow that hardwood flooring gets laid.

Yeah, I said it.

The end is in sight!

1 comment:

  1. I'm LOLing right now because that hardwood over your chest looks like a black "censored" bar. hahahahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete